Christmas At Our House

I'm finally getting some pictures uploaded and wanted to share some pictures of the girls. Also some fun things we did this Christmas.(I missed Christmas eve pics at our friends house :(

 
Time Santa Stopped by..


                                    Naomi Adassa Eliana & Isabella
                                        
                         I love how Naomi (in the back) is all grouchy
                                            And were good again...





                               Brunch at Grandma's & Grandpa's house

                             Drove around to look all the lights around town

                                                Movies!
My Chipmunks

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Looks like a fun Christmas! Were you really up at 3am? Whew! Any significance to the time Santa comes?

Unknown said...

No..we got home late from a friends Christmas eve party and we waited til the girls were really asleep .. I hate to think Santa that Santa will come to my house that late again and make so much noise putting gifts under the tree ;)

Amanda said...

Super cute pictures!! Looks like Santa was good to your girls this year. :)

Unknown said...

@ Amanda yeah I heard he's broke now..hahaha

Post a Comment